Monday-Friday (8-5 with 1hr lunch)
A private Orthopedic Surgery Practice, located in a wonderful Midwest capital city, is seeking a well-organized and dedicated Physical Therapist to join our team. In this role, you’ll work alongside a team of experienced Physical Therapists and PTAs.
- Physician-owned orthopedic surgery practice with an established Physical Therapy team including 4 PTAs
- Practice in one location with direct access to Orthopedic Surgery support
- Manual therapy experience is ideal
- Work for a well-established reputable practice with the patient volume to support continued growth
- Competitive salary and strong benefits package including profit sharing
Located less than 45 minutes from a major metro city, our practice is part of a charming community in Ohio filled with events and activities throughout the year. Bursting with friendly individuals who exude genuine Midwest values, our town offers a place for people of all walks of life to call home.As part of our community, you’ll enjoy the following:
- A cost of living more than 8% lower than the national average
- A quaint downtown area with unique shops and restaurants
- Convenient access to a nearby major city and its many amenities, including live entertainment, an international airport, and collegiate and professional sporting events
- U.S. News ranks Ohio No. 2 in Best States for Affordability, and Forbes ranks it in its top 20 in Best States for Business
About The Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.