Our established award-winning health system is looking for a board certified Internal Medicine physician to join our team. Well-known by everyone in our community, we are a financially stable organization with a highly regarded reputation.
- We offer generous base salary + RVU bonus, sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and student loan repayment
- You will have access to state-of-the-art technology and an experienced support staff
- Benefit from immediate patient volume
- Physicians experience collaborative environment with hospital administration
Located along the Tennessee River, Knoxville, Tennessee, is a charming community filled with genuine individuals who exude the true meaning of Southern hospitality.
Known as one of the region’s best cities for seeking outdoor adventure, you’ll appreciate the abundance of opportunity to experience a variety of activities, including hiking, biking, paddling, fishing, golfing, rock climbing, and zip lining.
As part of our community, you’ll enjoy the following:
- No state tax on your wages earned and a lower cost of living than the national average
- Exceptional public and private schools, including the #7 best public high school and the #13 best private high school in the state (Niche)
- A walkable downtown area filled with unique shops and restaurants, historic sites, local music, and captivating art
- Convenient access to Nashville, Asheville, and Chattanooga, all with many amenities, including top-notch shopping and dining, live entertainment, and professional sporting events
- U.S. News ranks Tennessee #1 in Best States for Fiscal Stability and #12 in Best States for Economy