Merritt Hawkins, Department of Academics, has partnered with the Department of Radiology, at a well-respected academic institution in Tennessee, to search for an Abdominal Imaging Section Chief. The incoming candidate will be joining the prestigious staff at a highly regarded radiology practice. This position is available to qualified individuals with fellowship training, board certification in Radiology and a record of either educational or research success.
The Medical Center continues to experience growth and development and with that the expansion of their Cancer, Brain and Spine, Heart Lung Vascular, Trauma, and Women’s and Infants service lines. The candidate will spend essentially all of their time in Body Imaging at the academic medical Center, providing services in gastrointestinal fluoroscopy, cross-sectional imaging, and departmental leadership in education.
Voted Top 20 Best College Towns in America
- Radiology group has 35 faculty and is presently expanding services across the board
- Operating out of the city’s only Level 1 Trauma Center since 1984
- Strong commitment to teaching and training future radiologists
- Excellent relationship and collaboration with traditional competing specialties
- Excellent group of 24 general diagnostic radiology residents who are highly motivated
- Competitive compensation and Robust benefit package including unparalleled employer retirement contributions
- Option to become a partner within 18 months
- 8+ weeks paid time off per year
- State of the Art equipment is housed in a 43,000-square-foot facility
- No state income tax
- Choose between lakefront properties or spacious lots with mountainous views
- Immediate access to some of the best lakes in Tennessee
- Country club living with an 18 hole championship golf course
- Major university with SEC football and all sports
- Live music and theatre to vibrant art exhibits and festivals
Board certified, Fellowship trained
About The Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.