In addition to an outstanding practice environment, you will enjoy a town that’s known for its diverse terrain of open spaces, mountains, and forests, with wildlife galore. It’s a destination for outdoor activities like skiing, mountain biking, and kayaking. Live without state taxes, traffic, or crime. This position is perfect for the Urologist that desires an enviable quality of life, while receiving excellent compensation and support.
- Escape the chains of managed care, bread and butter general urology
- Flexible schedule with 1 month on / 1 month off
- Boutique Urology practice, one-of-a-kind with partnership
- Join a practice that focuses on patient experience and physician satisfaction first
- Autonomy in the practice, turnkey
- No call requirements
- Ambulatory surgical center onsite for additional revenue
Are you ready for your next adventure? With more than 100 glaciers in a 50-mile radius, salmon streams in abundance, ample mountain ranges, 300 miles of wilderness trails, and the third largest state park in our backyard, it's no wonder why so many people come to Alaska. Quite possibly, one of the best places in the world to see a bald eagle - 15,000 and 30,000 reside here.
- Truly a city of both mountains and ocean, sandwiched right in between 3,800-foot peaks and the sea
- Easy access to Anchorage, Seattle, as well as some of the most beautiful parts of British Columbia
- Impressive international airport allows you to fly directly to many major cities
- World-class resort for both summer and winter fun-filled activities
- Snowmobiling, ice skating rinks, snow shoeing, groomed cross-country ski trails, and downhill skiing
- This community is hands-down a hiker’s dream: It’s 45 miles from end to end, but in that space has over 130 miles of hiking trails
- Many high school students go on to attend Ivy League colleges