Monday - Friday; 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Our practice in a wonderful community near Houston is seeking a board-certified dermatology nurse practitioner to join our team. The ideal candidate must exude exceptional relationship-building skills and bedside manners.
- Practice general dermatology with the ability to incorporate cosmetics
- Ramp up to 30–40 patients per day—no immediate competition in the area
- Clinic shares space in the same medical plaza as the 154-bed Level III trauma center
- Access to three exam rooms and one radiation room
- Potential to earn $225,000
Located in a remarkable suburb less than an hour from Houston, Texas, our practice is part of a family-friendly Texas community that offers tremendous opportunity and genuine Southern hospitality. Whether you’re witnessing gorgeous Texas sunsets or taking a short 10-minute drive to the beach, you’ll feel right at home in our welcoming community.
- Live and work in a tort reform state with no state income tax
- Our town boasts excellent public and private school options
- Enjoy convenient access to Houston and its many amenities, including top-notch shops and restaurants, live entertainment, tourist attractions, an international airport, and collegiate and professional sporting events
- U.S. News ranks Texas in the top 15 in Best States for Economy, and Forbes ranks it No. 3 in Best States for Business
About The Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.