5 day work week w/1 day of Tele-Psych
A welcoming practice in a gorgeous Pacific Northwest location is seeking a qualified psychiatric nurse practitioner to join its team. This is a wonderful opportunity to grow in your career while enjoying an ideal quality of life in a picturesque community.
- Earn up to $180,000 annually
- Enjoy a flexible schedule and the ability to practice independently while working with other teams and outside agencies to serve as advocates for clients
- Work closely with individuals, families, and additional community resources to provide solution-focused and recovery-driven treatment services
- Practice in a 10-bed facility that offers acute-care services as well as emergency and short-term secure residential care for individuals suffering from mental crises
- $15,000 sign-on bonus plus $5,000 in relocation assistance available
Located in a riverfront town at the foothills of Oregon’s most stunning mountains, our community is rich in history and filled with genuine individuals who will help you feel right at home. Surrounded by breathtaking views—offering both exciting adventure and complete peace—you’ll experience an incredible quality of life in our inviting town.
- Cost of living more than 21% lower than the national average
- Choose from a variety of beautiful housing options, including those with tremendous acreage
- Experience consistent sunshine throughout the year and an abundance of outdoor recreation, including hiking, fishing, rafting, camping, and horseback riding
- Live and practice in a location central to nearly all of Oregon’s most popular attractions
- U.S. News ranks Oregon #5 in Best States for Economy, and Medscape ranks it in the top 20 of its Best Places to Practice
About The Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.