Inpatient Acute Care Facility | Salary Up to $180,000
Consider living and practicing in the Heart of Oregon, in a desirable community with easy access to Bend, Boise, and the Tri-Cities; offering a superb practice environment, beautiful surroundings, exceptional community and an abundance of recreational activities
If you are looking for a Psychiatric and Mental Health practice, where you can positively impact patient's lives, this is what you have been looking for! This practice will foster and empower you to make a difference in your patients, the right way.
- The facility provides emergency and short-term residential care for people suffering mental crises - after being stabilized, will either return to their homes or be transferred to a different type of facility for continuing care
- This 10-bed facility provides acute care services for up to 4 individuals, short term secure residential care for up to 5 individuals, and 1 crisis/respite bed for individuals
- If you are looking for a better quality of life and an exceptional practice where your expertise is truly needed, please consider the following Psychiatry opportunity
Work closely with the individual, family, and other identified community resources providing solution-focused and recovery-driven treatment services. This practice has an exceptional and effective leadership team that will support your desire to do the right thing, which is often heard and said in the halls.
- Salary up to $180,000, plus full benefits
- Light call, no weekends
- New, state-of-the-art, 8,000 sq. ft., 10-bed Acute Care Facility, located a stone’s throw from the hospital
- Flexible schedule including inpatient and outpatient/telepsychiatry
- This is a nationally recognized recovery program
This is not assembly line medicine, it’s an exceptional opportunity practicing medicine that will have a long-term impact to influence and heal patients.
Oregon’s natural beauty is overwhelming, and the outdoor recreation opportunities are abundant throughout the region. Our location is central to nearly all of Oregon's most popular attractions, with both the sea and the Columbia River equally at hand, this opportunity is hours to all of the major Oregon destinations, like Crater Lake, the Willamette Valley, Mount Hood, or Hells Canyon National Recreation Area and the Oregon Coast.
There are thousands of acres of public land offer backpacking, cross-country skiing, snowmobiling, hunting, fishing, horseback riding, or scenic driving.This is a community known for its friendliness, and is surrounded on all sides by national forests.
- Plenty of excellent housing opportunities in this mountain community
- An estimated 300 sunny days each year
- This county is home to 1.7 million acres of public lands