- 4 day clinic work week with an average of 15-20 patients per day
- Excellent OCN staff
- Facility has a pharmacy on site and social workers available for the patients
- Call rotation of 1:4
- Privately owned and not for profit facility
- Generous benefits package
- Competitive compensation and signing bonus
- Full employed benefits, CME, paid vacation, relocation
Reside in a capital city right at the base of the Rocky Mountain Front. You will be able to enjoy a community that many visit for vacations. Helena boasts multiple rivers for fishing and floating, gorgeous mountain ranges, lakes, golf courses, a ski resort minutes out of town, miles of mountain bike and running trails. Appreciate numerous museums, live performing arts, festivals, unique shopping, and local dining options in town. There is plenty to do right at your fingertips!
Board certification in oncology
About The Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.