4.5 day work week-3 weeks in clinic & 1 week of rounding
Join a team that truly lives to deliver high quality, comprehensive health care services to the people of the Hi-Line communities in the Rocky Mountain West. A statement they don’t take lightly. The have invested millions in the latest technologies to help ensure our patients have access to the most advanced treatments in the region. The incoming provider will be welcomed into a newly renovated clinic connect with the hospital offering state-of-the-art technology equipment and is always giving to the community.
- Hospital-employed offering $350,000+ potential
- Traditional Family Medicine with light inpatient work
- Up to $285,000 salary based on experience, plus yearly production bonus
- 3 weeks of the month are outpatient (4.5-day work week)
- 1 week of the month rounding in the AM and on call for admissions only (4-day work week)
- 20 patients a day during clinic
- Excellent support and tenured nursing staff
- $30,000 sign-on bonus plus relocation
- 6 weeks of PTO, and 1 week of CME with $,5000
- Three student loan reimbursement programs
- Comprehensive benefits including full medical, dental, vision, and 403b plus Cash Benefit plan paid by the hospital
- Newly renovated clinic connected to the hospital
- Fully accredited 49-bed, not-for-profit community hospital and acute care facility with state-of-the-art diagnostic imaging and Meditech EMR system
- Visa sponsorship available
Located in the rolling plains of the Rocky Mountain West, where it started over 100 years ago as the first trains forged across the Great Plains. This community of 10,000 is known for its steadfastness, deep-rooted family values and its small town ideals. Live in a friendly community that prides itself as an ideal place to raise a family, start a business, or retire. The four seasons provide year-round outdoor recreation. Fishing, camping, and boating takes place at Fresno Reservoir a few minutes outside of the community and 20 minutes from the Bear Paw Mountains where summer and winter recreation abound.
- Located 45 miles from the Canadian Border, this community is home to year-round outdoor recreation
- Downhill skiing/snowboarding 20 minutes from town
- Four reservoirs and two lakes provide excellent fishing, hiking, and camping opportunities
- The word that best describes this community is “people” – great neighborhoods, first-rate schools, opportunity for higher education, and employment provide an excellent and affordable quality of life
- A low crime rate, well-maintained park system, city recreation programs, solid financial and commercial institutions, shopping, dining, and warm friendly people make this agricultural community a great place to live
About The Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.