Full Time - Monday through Friday
A large healthcare system is seeking a qualified gastroenterologist to join its staff. This is a great opportunity to join a nonprofit organization committed to providing the best healthcare possible.
- Join five gastroenterologists in a hospital-employed group
- Clinic and procedures are all performed on the hospital campus
- Step into an existing practice with high demand—be busy from day one
- $500,000 base with more than $100,000 in additional bonuses
Located in Pennsylvania, our charming town is a bustling hub of industry, art, food, craft beer, historic landmarks.
- Safe, family-friendly area with excellent public schools and a great housing market
- Marvel at the historic architecture including Colonial Revival and Queen Anne style buildings
- Easy access to Baltimore, DC, and Philadelphia
- Access to plenty of big-city amenities, including incredible shopping and dining options, live entertainment, and an international airport
About The Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.