Walk into an Established Practice known for Quality Outcomes
This established, hospital-owned, multi-specialty group is looking for an interventional cardiologist to join 3 non-invasive cardiologists and a healthy referral base of primary care providers. The office, hospital, and cath labs are new and under one roof. This program is nationally ranked in the Top 5 percent for Coronary Interventions (2016 - Healthgrades Study of Patient Outcomes). Other benefits include:
This Missouri Tourist Hot Spot Features Wineries, Bed and Breakfasts, Artisan Festivals, Sports, Dining and More.
- Earn $600,000 plus annual productivity, medical director stipend and quality bonuses
- Compensated (interventional only) call
- Replacing an existing interventional cardiologist and walking into a busy practice
- 25 days paid time off
- 10 days CME time off
- $6,000 CME stipend
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Up to $100,000 in loan repayment
- Paid relocation expenses
Live in a beautiful, historic, river town within driving distance St. Louis and other major Midwest metro area. Enjoy the city, without having to endure the crime, high cost of living, and traffic. You can have the best of both worlds for your family.
- Nationally ranked private university
- Both public and private school options available
- Within 1 hour from a 18,600-acre lake
- Local and regional theater and museums
- Enjoy hiking, water sports, cave exploring, and the most parks per capita in the Midwest
Fellowship Trained - Interventional Cardiology and BE/BC in Interventional Cardiology
About The Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.