Block Scheduling: 1 Week On/1 Week Off
Pulmonary/Critical Care Opportunity in Missouri
Earn $450,000 Base Salary Plus Production Bonuses and Loan Repayment Join this Growing, Hospital Employed, Multi Specialty Group
This established, hospital-owned, multi-specialty group is looking for a pulmonology/critical care physician to join 2 others and enjoy an established referral base of primary care providers. The office, hospital, ICU and endoscopy suites are all new and under one roof. Other benefits include:
Do Not Miss Out on this Beautiful Location in One of the Midwest’s Historic College Towns
- $390,000 plus productivity bonuses
- $20,000 annual quality bonus
- Block scheduling - 7 on/7 off
- $6,000 CME Stipend
- Paid Malpractice Insurance
- Up to $100,000 in Loan Repayment
- Paid Relocation Expenses
- 8 ICU Beds and an active Hospitalist program
- H1B Cap Exempt Opportunity
- This artisan town carries the moniker, “America’s Hometown” due to its quintessential Midwest charm.
- Love the outdoors and still have access to the city. Enjoy hiking, water sports, cave exploring and the most parks per capita in the Midwest! This tourist hot spot features wineries, bed and breakfasts, artisan festivals, sports, dining and more. Live in a beautiful, historic, river town within short driving distance to large metro areas such as St. Louis, Kansas City and Chicago.
- Enjoy the amenities of the big city without the traffic and congestion. Enjoy having coffee shops, movie theaters, shopping and dining within reasonable access. This quaint Midwest town has everything your heart desires within a short drive away.
About The Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.