Merritt Hawkins, the nation’s leading academic search firm, invites you to consider an opportunity to join a growing Department of Pediatrics, at a highly-ranked medical school. We are seeking a general pediatrician. The general pediatrician will be full-time faculty that may be either tenure-track or clinical-track, dependent upon the candidate’s desire. This is an opportunity to join a growing faculty with beautiful clinical sites and well-appointed procedural rooms.
- Established Pediatric Division serving patients from 29 counties
- Administrative and clinical practice
- Collaborate with world-class pediatricians and pediatric sub-specialists
- Opportunity for research
- Opportunity to teach medical students and residents
- Equitable call
The area offers the following benefits:
In addition to working with a world-class program and team of physicians, you will be working in one of the most desirable locations in the United States. North Carolina has all that a physician and their family could want.
- Short drive to the mountains or the coast
- Four seasons with a generally temperate climate
- Affordable housing options
- Access to an international airport
- University town that is experiencing 400% growth in its uptown population in the next year
- An abundance of outdoor activities, unique shops, dining, and nightlife
- This prominent university center has made the area culturally diverse, economically resilient, and nationally recognized as a great place to live
This University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action University that accommodates individuals with disabilities. The university is committed to equality of opportunity and prohibits unlawful discrimination based on the following protected classes: race/ethnicity, color, genetic information, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, political affiliation, and veteran status (“Protected Class”).