Merritt Hawkins, the nation’s leading physician search and consulting firm, is pleased to announce the availability of an exceptional Emergency Medicine
opportunity outside of Indianapolis! Join an existing group that prides itself on quality medicine, quality of life and a rewarding environment. A fast growing medical community that is providing the very best in patient care awaits you.
- This is a 25-bed, state-of-the-art hospital with 6-bed ER
- Midlevel's provide cross coverage support
- Join 4 other providers with tenured support staff
- Flexibility for start date dependent on each candidate
- Work 12 to 14 shifts per month in 12-hour blocks
- The hospital maintains an annual ER census of 16,000 patients
- Student loan forgiveness is offered along with a competitive sign-on bonus
- Enjoy 6 weeks PTO and generous benefits package
This area is a perfect mix of everything a community can provide, with the convenience of living in a non-congested setting with easy access to downtown Indianapolis or Cincinnati. Physicians can also opt to live in the city. It’s easy to see why this area is thriving; great schools, a wide array of family-oriented neighborhoods and perfectly situated in a bedroom community of Indiana. The climate is enviable, too – gorgeous four-season weather!
Candidate must have completed a residency in either Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Emergency Medicine
Candidate must be either Board Eligible or Board Certified
About The Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.