Merritt Hawkins is proud to present an established Gynecologic Oncology practice opportunity with a leading health system in Green Bay.Job Specifics:
- Have access to 3 robots and a state-of-the-art cancer center
- Work closely with 4 oncologists and a radiation oncologist as well as 10 OB/GYN providers
- Two-year base salary plus RVU production bonus
- Significant quality incentive bonuses available
- Starting bonus, student loan assistance and relocation assistance available
- Six weeks off per year for vacation and CME plus CME stipend of $5,000
- Our providers enjoy a full complement of employed benefits
- Noted as the only hospital group to have lowered their cost of medicine in Wisconsin last year
- Hospital group is nationally recognized for their quality of medicine produced
A low cost of living, average commute time of 15 minutes or less, plus immediate access to 2 of the state’s busiest airports, make this community a great place to live and raise a family. The region has been recognized repeatedly for its exemplary quality of life, including low crime rates, great recreational opportunities, superior education opportunities and affordable healthcare. The community is also expanding into the medical community with a new medical school that has just opened in 2015.
The area has many housing options available including options along the waterfront, historic districts, golf courses and newer developments. Your children will have every opportunity to learn and grow safely in your choice of private, public or parochial schools. Throughout your time off, you’ll be able to get outside year around with ample outdoor recreational activities such as boating, fishing, camping, cross country skiing, many biking/bicycling trails and golf courses. You can also take a stroll through some of the downtown shopping areas with local eatery options you’ll be sure to enjoy. The area is home to a professional football team and hosts many other sporting events throughout the year. On the weekends, you can also visit local wineries, botanic gardens, local theater productions and a zoo.