Merritt Hawkins, the nation’s leading academic search firm has partnered with one of the top academic health systems in the United States to find new anesthetists to join a top-notch anesthetic and surgical team.
Due to continued growth, there are opportunities to join the dynamic team in one of the Southeast’s most comprehensive academic health centers Highlights of the Opportunity Include:
- No nights, no call, and no weekends currently
- Option to work four 10-hr days or three 12-hr days
- A competitive base salary plus a $10,000 sign-on bonus
- Relocation assistance up to $6,000
- Additional income may be earned by scheduling supplemental shifts in advance
- Merit-based increase opportunity at annual performance review
- Professional liability protection
- Health system is Magnet designated, offers Level I trauma care and world-class patient care, research and education. The organization has received numerous recognitions for medical excellence and ranked as one of the best places to work.
- Competitive benefits to include medical insurance and prescription drug plan, paid time off, holiday pay, life insurance, short-term & long-term disability insurance, and retirement benefits.
- Serves both adult and pediatrics patients with diverse illnesses in a variety of specialties
- Great work/life balance and wonderful place to raise a family in a highly desirable location
Gainesville, In the heart of Florida with equal distance to the beautiful Gulf Beaches, the Atlantic Ocean, plus a short drive to Ocala, Disney World, and Tampa/St. Petersburg.
They boast one of the top public educational programs in the state. From seasonal arts festivals, theatres and museums, a bustling downtown area with numerous dining and entertainment options to freshwater lakes for world-class fishing and lush green golf courses, this is a great place to settle in the beautiful state of Florida.