4-day/wk or 8-half-days/wk
Competitive Compensation | Large Family Medicine Group | Lakefront Living
Join a physician driven practice with great compensation, terrific benefits such as a fantastic supplemental retirement plan, large primary care pools, student loan repayment, and more
Hospital Employed & Physician Driven Outpatient Only Practice
Enjoy Being an Integral Part of a Family-Focused Community, While Having the Advantages of Living Near Major Metropolitan Areas
- Choose between several outpatient practices along the largest inland lake in the state
- Outpatient call for the Family Medicine Department is covered by the 23 Family Medicine physicians in the department along with an after hours nurse triage system.
- Obstetrics, inpatient and nursing home care is optional. A Hospitalist program is available to care for patients at hospital
- Part of a multi-specialty group practice
- Work a four-day work week with additional hours available as desired.
- Physician driven practice: shareholder status after 1st calendar year
- Benefits include but not limited to: 401K plan, profit sharing plan, generous supplemental retirement plan
- Sign-on and relocation + Student Loan Repayment
- Visas accepted: H1
- Largest inland lake in the state
- Yearlong outdoor and waterfront activities: marina, beaches, dining, music, festivals, winter activities, sports and best of all—rest, relaxation and beautiful views
- Benefit from a low cost of living and be just minutes from an international airport
- Practice in a state consistently ranked in the Top 10 for favorable malpractice climate.
- Several major universities, and top rated public and private schools in the immediate area.
- Beautiful trails, parks, forests and lakeshores provide exceptional recreational activities all year-round!
- Best of summer and winter in your backyard.
- Easy highway access to neighboring cities: only one hour to Milwaukee, Madison, and Green Bay and just 2.5 hours to Chicago
About The Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.