Merritt Hawkins has partnered with an excellent Rheumatology Group in order to identify a Dynamic Rheumatologist to join a thriving practice outside of a Mid West Metro. This practice offers optimal quality of life with minimal call responsibilities, manageable patient volumes, and fun and exciting indoor and outdoor activities for the whole family.
If you are considering a change and would be interested in discussing the specifics of this opportunity. Please respond with your CV and the best time for a conversation. Your Next Practice:
Your Next Community:
- Established Rheumatology practice with an excellent referral network
- 100% Rheumatology - outpatient with the option to incorporate inpatient if you would like
- Physician-owned practice - partnership track
- Quick ramp-up - be busy from day one
- Affordable lakefront housing with multiple communities to choose from
- Well-known ski resorts, state parks, exceptional hunting, camping, and fishing all within the region you will love to call home
- Terrific wineries and golf courses very close by
- Excellent nationally ranked public and private schools offering advanced placement and honors programs as well as a full range of extra-curricular sports and activities
- Less than an hour to an international airport and multiple regional airports
- Shopping, local theater, symphony, and excellent restaurants throughout the downtown area
Board Certified or Board Eligible
About The Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.