Community-owned and operated. They are dedicated to providing the highest level of compassionate care. The hospital has been providing professional services to the community for many years since the 1960s. Just opened a brand new $80 million dollar state-of-the-art surgery center and heart center in April of 2017. Their mission statement sums up this position: People First. Community Focused. Excellence every time.
As an Interventional Cardiologist you will enjoy:
- Competitive salary plus wRVU make over a $1 million a year
- $65,000 sign-on bonus
- 75% outpatient/25% inpatient
- 1:4 call schedule- light call
- Clinic sees 14 to 16 patients a day with a dedicated APRN
- Join 2 Interventionalists, Vascular Surgeon, cardiac rehab, and cardiac clinic within new surgery center
- Cath lab
- State-of-the-art equipment, several magnets for inpatient and outpatient
- Intergrated healthcare system with a great dedicated staff
- 6 weeks of paid time off + holidays and 5 days of CME with $5,000 stipend
- Paid malpractice, supplemented health, dental, and vision insurance, life insurance, and 401k with 4% match
- Must be a team player
- Must enjoy inpatient as well as outpatient clinic
- BC/BE in Interventional Cardiology
- This position can not support Visa candidates at this time
- Open to new graduates and experienced
- This is a quality of life position with excellent compensation
- Must enjoy: Nuclear, Echo, read studies, rounding on patients, Interventional skills
This is home to the University of Alaska and a population of 100,000. The town has one of the largest joint military installations and lots of diversity. It is an outdoor enthusiast’s paradise with hundreds of miles of hiking trails, world-class fishing, abundance of wildlife, kayaking, skiing, ziplining, and one of the worlds largest attractions, Denali, is only 90 minutes away. Come explore the last frontier, the scenery is magical. Be a part of the Iditarod.
This community includes culture, fine dining, theatres, plays, symphonies, galleries, shopping, museums, nightlife, and downtown is a blend of all things unique to this city. A mixture of Alaska Native heritage, mining history, and friendly people. Come to our spectacular setting with the desire to be part of a dedicated, integrated healthcare team committed to providing the highest standard of client care across all service lines. The community endows the hospital and the Cardiac Care Center located within the new surgery center.
This position we anticipate to fill quickly—the people, the facility, the dedicated staff, and the compensation are incredible.