Welcome to the gorgeous Pacific Northwest! This may be a dream vacation for some, but it just might be your new home. Take this rare opportunity to live in one of the most active and gorgeous communities in the world. The area offers a lifestyle few can match; easy access to the metropolitan amenities and the serenity of a peaceful tight-knit community to put down roots. Join us and help shape the future of healthcare. If you are looking for a better quality of life and an exceptional practice where your expertise is truly needed, look no further.
Join one of the most respected Neurosurgery-Spine groups within the Pacific Northwest practicing in a traditional model with a focus on Spine. You will have a stabilized and built patient panel that has enough volume to put you financially where you want to be. Enjoy potential compensation of up to or more than $800,000 as an associate and over $1 million as a partner. This is an opportunity that you do not want to pass up.
One-of-a-kind Neurosurgery Spine Opportunity Located in the Heart of the Majestic Pacific Northwest
Major Division I University Town with Easy Access to the Pacific Ocean and Mountains
- Collegial physician-owned and led organization where both employees, partners, and patients are undeniably taken care of and happy
- The group is seeking a Neurosurgeon with a focus on Spine
- Beautiful clinic with coverage at two awesome hospitals
- On-site surgery center for ease when operating
- Two Neurosurgeons approaching retirement—transitioning fully mature practices to junior partners
- Integrated Interventional Pain Management practice creates referrals
- This is an opportunity that will give you the freedom and autonomy that most physicians seek on a daily basis
- The partners in this group are all working in a traditional model and are as busy as they want to be
- Guaranteed base salary commiserate with experience as an associate, and in addition, a partnership track at 2 years
- Opportunity for sign-on bonus, competitive benefits, retirement, and relocation allowance are included as well
- On the cutting-edge of care delivery, our client created one of the best Neurosurgery Spine teams in the area where they are ensuring that every family is cared for in the best way possible
- Recently ranked in the top 10 on the Livability.com 100 Best Places to Live list
- Our area is known as one of America’s most livable communities with easy access to arts, culture, numerous parks, gardens, culinary offerings, and miles of running and bike trails
- Home to some of regions finest breweries, while downtown hubs are infused with this and so much more
- Consistently ranked as one of America’s “Most Bicycle-Friendly Cities”
- Performing arts centers, galleries, music, and cultural festivals, museums, as well as the dynamics of the university’s intellectual and athletic inspiration keep the area flourishing with vivacity
- Thriving city in the heart of the ever popular Willamette Valley
- Recently ranked a Top 10 Best College Town
- One of the best school districts in the region
- More than 60 area wineries and countless microbreweries
- Amazing downtown with eclectic mix of fine dining, theatres, art galleries, and more
BC or BE with the intention of becoming board-certified. Fellowship in Spine or extensive Spine experience.
About The Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.