Be a Part of this Federally Qualified Health Center’s Team and Make a Difference
This FQHC has an opening for a family practitioner who would like to join an established and stable community health center focused on providing quality patient care. Be part of a team that makes a difference by joining 7 family practitioners, 12 nurse practitioners, 3 dentists, 7 LCSW’s, 11 psychologist, 1 dietician and 2 substance abuse counselors that serve.
This is a full time opportunity with the following benefits:
- $225,000 salary plus production bonuses
- Approved site for the national health scholars program—up to $100,000 in student loan repayment
- 32 days PTO plus 8 paid holidays
- $2,000 annual continued education stipend
- Paid missouri licensure fees
- Health and dental insurance available
- Paid relocation expenses
Enjoy the Beauty of the Mark Twain National Forrest and the Ozark Scenic Riverways—Right in your Back Yard
Live in one of Missouri’s most beautiful areas! If you enjoy kayaking, canoeing, swimming, fishing, hiking, climbing, hunting, mountain biking, camping or just being outside, then this is the place for you. Don’t just have weekend outings, but be able to do this every day as it’s right in your back yard.
- 22,000 acre recreational lake
- 350 mile, nationally ranked hiking trail
- 80,000 acres of spring fed rivers and caves
If you need to access to an international airport, professional sports and a major metro area of 2 million plus people, that is close too, with 2 different options, both only 2.5 hours away.