Enjoy the fulfillment of practicing with a collaborative community health group in a mission-driven environment with the many amenities offered in Nevada. Work autonomously while maintaining a collegial relationship with the team. Our Practice:
- Join the finest team of general surgeons,deeply rooted in the community
- Collegial and team-oriented environment with minimal call of 1:3
- Opportunity for growth and the ability to build on bread and butter cases and endoscopy
- Busy as you want to be on day one
- Employed position with guaranteed base salary plus productivity bonus opportunity and full benefits
- 3 weeks PTO annually, 1 week for CME
- Full benefits including health, vision, dental, long-term disability, and a 401k
This thriving northeastern, Nevada city is bordered by towering, snow-capped mountains, and lush, glacier-carved canyons. And that means there’s no shortage of outdoor activities to enjoy, everything from down-and-dirty ATVing to out-of-this-world heli-skiing. Within minutes of downtown, visitors can enjoy rock climbing, mountain biking, hiking, hunting, fishing or backpacking– and that’s just the start.
There’s very little pollution, and no humidity. It never gets desert-like hot or extremely cold. And unlike the Midwest, the air isn't infested with mosquitoes in the summer, either. A thriving community with a low cost of living (6.2% below national average) and low crime.
- Perfect balance between having metro-type amenities and being able to get away into the wild – the best of both worlds
- Infused with small-town friendliness, this rural charm offers shops and luxuries to appease the most tastes
- Charming downtown lined with intriguing shops and restaurants
- Enjoy endless year-round outdoor activities such as world-class fishing, hiking, boating, downhill and cross-country skiing, snowmobiling, golfing, and much more
- 5 major casinos with fine dining and lodging
- Outstanding school options