Merritt Hawkins is pleased to partner with a nationally recognized leader in medicine and their comprehensive urgent care network. We are seeking passionate, skilled urgent care physicians to join a growing network of 6 practice sites across the Raleigh/Durham area. If you’re a board-certified family medicine or emergency medicine physician with a desire to work in a vibrant urgent care practice,
backed by a robust primary care network and a world-class health system, this may be the opportunity that you have been seeking.
Reporting to the Medical Director of Duke Urgent Care, you will be expected to provide initial and ongoing assessment and treatment of medical, physical, and psychosocial status of patients seeking care in an urgent care practice. You will be proud to be a part of an organization that delivers top notch evidence-based, patient care in a collegial environment that promotes teamwork. This institution offers exceptional care for patients, and constantly undertakes quality improvement initiatives resulting in quality metrics in the 90th
percentile and market competitive patient cycle times. Highlights:
- Enjoy unparalleled academic resources, a quality work lifestyle, and a robust benefits package that includes: 7 weeks’ vacation, 1 week for CME, up to $3K reimbursement for CME per fiscal year, time off bank which can accrue and be cashed out, potential for children’s tuition support after 5 years of service, full 403B plan with 3% match, paid malpractice (including tail), and excellent retirement options with $20k - $25K contributions
- Flexible scheduling – work three to four 12 hour weekdays and only one or two days on the weekend per month
- Strong support staff - work with experienced APP’s on your team and have the opportunity to mentor rotating students from the various health system schools
- Be a part of ongoing efforts to continuously improve processes and efficiency through the application of lean management principals
- Guaranteed base salary plus productivity incentives and additional incentives for citizenship and patient satisfaction
- Self-schedule options for shift coverage and a work-culture ranking in the 75th percentile
- Affiliation with a major academic center
- Beautiful state-of-the-art clinic sites in very safe areas
- Opportunities for long-term career growth within the academic system
Board certified in at least one of the following: Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, combined Medicine-Pediatrics, or Emergency Medicine
Must be comfortable seeing patients of all ages
In addition to enjoying an excellent mix of income and quality of life, you will have the option to live in some of the most sought after suburbs of Raleigh – Durham. Commonly referred to as "The Triangle," Raleigh, Durham and Chapel Hill offer many options for families, outdoor activities, unique shops, dining and nightlife. The Research Triangle Park (RTP) named for the three major research universities in these three cities, is one of the largest research parks in the world. This globally prominent high-tech research and development center has made the area culturally diverse, economically resilient, and nationally recognized as a great place to live.