Otolaryngology on the Great Lakes$450,000 Annual Salary plus RVU Production Bonus - Employed at a 267-Bed, Independent Hospital - $50,000 Signing Bonus
Merritt Hawkins, the nation’s premier physician search and consulting firm, invites you to explore this exceptional Otolaryngology opportunity. If you are considering making a change, consider these points below:
- Level II regional trauma center
- Over 125 employed referring providers
- Bread and butter ENT practice
- In-office procedures – audiology
- Otoplasty available – head and neck welcome
- Thyroids optional
- Convenient use of Pavilion Surgery Center—ASC connected to hospital
- Typically spend two days in surgery and three days in clinic per week (flexible)
- Six weeks off per year for vacation and CME
- Excellent benefits package including malpractice and tail
- Sign-on bonus of $50,000
Duluth is consistently ranked among the best communities in the nation for outdoor activities, with 6,834 acres of city parkland, 178 miles of wooded trails, 16 designated trout streams, plus Lake Superior, there's not much you can't do when you are outside in Duluth. It is a place like no other. An endless horizon where the largest freshwater lake in the world meets the sky. Rocky cliffs and pristine forests where you'll find miles of trails to explore. A thriving community where you can take in a show, explore nature, enjoy a meal, and stay in comfort no matter where your plans take you.
27 annual festivals including airshows, marathons, art and music festivals, cultural diversity celebrations, and seasonal attractions mean you and your family will always have plans to get out and enjoy all that Duluth has to offer. And with daily, direct flights to Chicago and Minneapolis, the world is your oyster.
This is an opportunity to live in one of the most exciting and beautiful cities in the Northern U.S., practice in one of the most provider-driven facilities in the country, and manage a friendly and appreciative patient population. I am excited to share the story of this practice and community with you and look forward to introducing you to the team.