We have opportunities for Board Certified or Board Eligible physicians to join an established group of 25 physicians including those involved in an inpatient/outpatient practice, hospitalists, and nocturnists.
- Full sub-specialty back up
- Very attractive call rotation in a hybrid setting
- Open ICU (Intensivists on staff)
- Procedures are optional
- Cover only one hospital
- Clinic connected to the hospital
- Full-time, Part-time, and outpatient only options available
- Opportunities to teach Residents, Med Students, and Advanced Practice Providers
- For well-qualified individuals, we have the flexibility to offer hybrid practice and hospitalist positions
- All positions can be full or part-time depending on your personal needs
- Opportunity is non-MUA/HPSA
- Hybrid: Join a large traditional practice where you get to see your patients in the clinic and maintain the continuity of care in the hospital
- No night call and designated weekend and evening coverage
- $250,000 base salary plus production (potential $300-350,000) for traditional practice
- Hospitalist: Enjoy the flexibility of only 21 weeks per year, plus the ability to pick up extra shifts at your leisure
Duluth is consistently ranked among the best communities in the nation for outdoor activities; encompassing 6,834 acres of city parkland, 178 miles of wooded trails, 16 designated trout streams, plus Lake Superior, there's not much you can't do when you are outside in Duluth. It is a place like no other. An endless horizon where the largest freshwater lake in the world meets the sky. Rocky cliffs and pristine forests where you'll find miles of trails to explore. A thriving community where you can take in a show, explore nature, enjoy a meal, and stay in comfort no matter where your plans take you.
27 annual festivals including airshows, marathons, art and music festivals, cultural diversity celebrations, and seasonal attractions mean you and your family will always have plans to get out and enjoy all that Duluth has to offer. And with daily, direct flights to Chicago and Minneapolis, the world is your oyster!
This is an opportunity to live in one of the most exciting and beautiful cities in the Northern U.S., practice in one of the most provider-driven facilities in the country, and manage a friendly and appreciative patient population. I am excited to share the story of this practice and community with you and look forward to introducing you to the team!