Practice Specifics: Seeking Non-Invasive Cardiologist
- Excellent opportunity for BC/BE non-invasive cardiologists to join an energetic and expanding practice as part of the Regional Heart and Vascular Center
- This physician will join an already thriving practice of other non-invasive cardiologists, interventional cardiologists, and electrophysiologists, in a hospital employed position with a guaranteed salary
- Additional interest or expertise in cardiac imaging is welcome
- The cardiac program as a whole offers a wide range of services including invasive and interventional cardiology, electrophysiology, cardiothoracic surgery, vascular surgery, cardiac rehabilitation, and cardiac risk-reduction program
- This is a non-MUA/HPSA opportunity
Duluth is consistently ranked among the best communities in the nation for outdoor activities; encompassing 6,834 acres of city parkland, 178 miles of wooded trails, 16 designated trout streams, plus Lake Superior, there's not much you can't do when you are outside in Duluth. It is a place like no other. An endless horizon where the largest freshwater lake in the world meets the sky. Rocky cliffs and pristine forests where you'll find miles of trails to explore. A thriving community where you can take in a show, explore nature, enjoy a meal, and stay in comfort no matter where your plans take you.
27 annual festivals including airshows, marathons, art and music festivals, cultural diversity celebrations, and seasonal attractions mean you and your family will always have plans to get out and enjoy all that Duluth has to offer. And with daily, direct flights to Chicago and Minneapolis, the world is your oyster!
This is an opportunity to live in one of the most exciting and beautiful cities in the Northern U.S., practice in one of the most provider-driven facilities in the country, and manage a friendly and appreciative patient population. I am excited to share the story of this practice and community with you and look forward to introducing you to the team!