Our 267-bed Level II regional trauma center is looking for a board-eligible/board-certified electrophysiologist. Enjoy the stability of a busy, well-established hospital practice and a generous annual salary. WalletHub
rates Minnesota in the Top 5 Best States to Practice Medicine.This hospital-based practice opportunity offers:
- 125 referring providers—100% EP practice
- Join a very busy and successful electrophysiologist in a hospital-employed practice
- Up to $650,000 salary, $50,000 sign-on bonus, relocation, and full benefits
- 8 weeks of PTO (vacation and CME)
- Experienced PA and three excellent nurses in the pacemaker clinic
- The cardiology group also includes four interventional cardiologists, two non-invasive cardiologists, and two nurse practitioners
- The cardiac program offers a wide range of services including electrophysiology, interventional and non-invasive cardiology, open-heart surgery, cardiac rehabilitation, and cardiac risk reduction program
- EP physicians utilize a state-of-the-art lab that opened in August 2015 for pacemakers and ablations, and will have access to EP-specific OR staff, excellent support from pacemaker clinic nurses, and Watchman program
Duluth is consistently ranked among the best communities in the nation for outdoor activities; encompassing 6,834 acres of city parkland, 178 miles of wooded trails, 16 designated trout streams, plus Lake Superior, there’s not much you can’t do when you are outside in Duluth. It is a place like no other. An endless horizon where the largest freshwater lake in the world meets the sky. Rocky cliffs and pristine forests where you’ll find miles of trails to explore. A thriving community where you can take in a show, explore nature, enjoy a meal, and stay in comfort no matter where your plans take you.
27 annual festivals including air shows, marathons, art and music festivals, cultural diversity celebrations, and seasonal attractions mean you and your family will always have plans to get out and enjoy all that Duluth has to offer. And with daily, direct flights to Chicago and Minneapolis, the world is your oyster! This is an opportunity to live in one of the most exciting and beautiful cities in the Northern U.S., practice in one of the most provider-driven facilities in the country, and manage a friendly and appreciative patient population. I am excited to share the story of this practice and community with you and look forward to introducing you to the team!