$50,000 Sign-On | $325,000 Base | Student Loan Repayment | Midwest Metro
This is an outstanding Neurology opportunity overlooking Lake Superior. We are seeking a well-trained physician whose desire is to deliver outstanding patient care without the hassle of overhead and private practice politics. This vibrant Midwestern waterfront metro has been chosen by hundreds of professionals as an ideal place to live, work, and play.
- 1:3 call
- On-site stroke center - not required to administer tPA
- On-site sleep lab
- Full time Hospitalist program
- $325,000 base salary and over $450,000 potential
- Latest technology with new 64 slice CT, MR, and more
Live in one of the Region’s most visited tourist centers: Duluth, MN
- Located on the banks of Lake Superior
- Unmatched outdoor experiences
- Mild summers with gorgeous weather and an average high of 80 degrees
- Art festivals, sailing, casinos, ballet, major music attractions
- Hospital offers heated parking for those chilly winter commutes!
Recently named “Best Outdoors Town for 2014" by Outside Magazine, Duluth, Minnesota reigned supreme over 63 other top destination cities across the entire United States. In Duluth, there are virtually limitless opportunities for adventure. The greater Duluth metro is home to roughly 200,000 people and the hospital has a medical service area of about 500,000. Duluth offers the convenience of an international airport with direct flights to Minneapolis/St. Paul (26 minutes), Las Vegas, Chicago-O’Hare, Detroit and Orlando. They are also home to the University of Minnesota Duluth and their accredited Family Medicine residency program.
Duluth is a regional medical, cultural, entertainment, educational, banking, and retail center serving Northeast Minnesota, Northwest Wisconsin, upper Michigan, and Southern Ontario, Canada. Cultural activities include the acclaimed Duluth/Superior Symphony Orchestra, professional Minnesota Ballet Company, Duluth Playhouse, Art Institute, Entertainment/Convention Center, and Great Lakes Aquarium. Recreational opportunities are bountiful including fishing, camping, golfing, hiking, boating, downhill/cross-country skiing, snowmobiling, and skating.