18 shifts a month average/year
We are a growing practice in a welcoming Midwest community seeking a board-certified hospitalist who shares our drive to deliver superior patient care. Built and led by physicians, our practice serves a dozen hospitals with diverse clinical environments. Our productivity-based compensation model is unique, considering personal needs as much as patient care.
- We offer competitive compensation and production bonus opportunities
- Enjoy a healthy work-life balance as a result of a flexible schedule
- Team focuses on service and excellence in patient care while providing the highest quality in an efficient manner
- Access to healthcare benefits, 401(k), malpractice coverage, and a $50,000 sign-on bonus
- Collaborate with other hospitalists while on shift—a team to perform rounds and another to complete hospital admissions
- Physician-built and physician-led group that focuses on service and excellence as a team
Located along a beautiful river in Ohio less than an hour from Columbus, our practice is part of an inviting community with engaging events and activities for families and individuals alike. From historic attractions to incredible local cuisine to a thriving arts and culture scene, our town offers an array of exciting opportunities for all to enjoy.
- Benefit from a variety of housing options and a cost of living more than 19% lower than the national average
- Enjoy convenient access to Columbus and its many amenities, including top-notch shops and restaurants, a variety of diverse entertainment and cultural activities (such as the theater, symphony, concerts, and festivals), an international airport, and collegiate sporting events
- Experience an abundance of outdoor recreation, including hiking, biking, fishing, boating, and golfing
- U.S. News ranks Ohio #2 in best states for affordability, and Forbes ranks it in its top 20 for best states for business
About The Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.