Monday - Friday; 8:00 to 5:00
Merritt Hawkins, the nation’s premier executive healthcare recruiting firm, invites you to consider a unique opportunity to join a small drug development company who is entering into phase III trials on an exciting leukemia drug with promising applications in solid tumor treatment, as well.
The company is seeking hematologists and oncologists with experience in clinical research for both a medical director and chief medical officer role.
?The opportunity includes:
- Ability to be involved in all phases of clinical development with an emphasis in phase III
- Over 14 clinical trials already scheduled over the next 5 years
- Opportunity for international travel
- Excellent salary, benefits package, and extraordinary equity opportunities
- The company has plans for eventually going public
- Enjoy working relationships with top-tier national and international academic centers
- Matching 401k vested immediately
- Mentorship available for candidates with no pharmaceutical experience
In addition to the unique opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing company with tremendous short-term and long-term potential, you will enjoy living in the Dallas, Texas metroplex.The area features:
- One of the ten most populated cities in the United States
- An outstanding economy with very low housing prices relative to most metro areas
- Excellent private and public schooling options
- Two international airports and all major professional sports available
- Diverse city with cultural amenities for people of all backgrounds
- The company headquarters is in a very desirable and sought after part of the city that is easily commutable from downtown or some of the most desirable suburbs in the area
- BC MD/DO with a minimum of five years of clinical experience
- BE/BC in Hematology and/or Oncology
- Leukemia focused practice/research preferred
About The Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.