36 Hour Work Week - Full Time
This award winning, nationally recognized, non-profit organization is looking for an geriatrician to join their system. Enjoy an outpatient only opportunity that includes a Medical Director role. Walk into a busy practice that also has a wonderful quality of life in a thriving Division I college town of 175,000.
- Outpatient only position that is split between a primary care clinic and skilled nursing facility
- Consulatative phone call only
- Medical Director privileges and stipend
- Practice in a new clinic location
- Nurse Triage Line for after hour phone calls
- 4 Weeks Paid Time Off
- $4000 CME Stipend and 1 Week CME Time Off
- Health, pharmacy, dental, vision, long-term disability, life, AD&D, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage provided
- $100,000 student loan assistance
This family-oriented, Division I college town is brimming with school spirit and has an excellent public school system (AAA rating) with private options available. Pair this with a low cost of living and access to a recreation lake and 3 major metro cities, makes this truly a work/life balanced opportunity.
- Cosmopolitan dining with any kind of food you are craving and annual wine and food festival
- Division I sports and performing arts with 3 other additional smaller universities in the city
- Hiking, biking, hunting, camping, fishing, golfing and boating nearby
- Multiple city parks, very bicycle friendly community with a 225-mile trail for bikers and runners
- Regional airport
- 1 hour from a 54,000-acre lake and resort area
- Only 2 hours to 3 major metro areas
About The Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.