This award-winning, nationally recognized, non-profit organization is looking for an internal medicine physician to join one of their primary care groups. They offer superior diagnosis, treatment, and preventative care for patients of a mainly adult and geriatric patient population. They treat a high volume of patients over the age of 65. They are dedicated to educating their patients so they may make informed medical decisions. The primary care group consists of four primary care physicians and two family nurse practitioners. Compensation:
The primary care physician will be employed and receive a guaranteed base salary for two years from the commencement date. The base salary starts at $230,000 annually and is based upon experience. Additional monetary incentives:
There is potential to receive a sign-on bonus, retention bonus, relocation package, training stipend, and student loan reimbursement.
- Option for sign-on bonus
- Option for retention bonus: received year two and beyond and only as a part of an overall compensation package
- Option for training stipend: $2,000 per month until completion of training
- Option for customizable relocation package for candidates over 50 miles from the designated practice location
- Option for student loan reimbursement: Up to $100,000 over 5 years (taxable income)
Halfway between St. Louis and Kansas City, Columbia is the heart of mid-Missouri. The city is home to the University of Missouri (Mizzou), Columbia College, and Stephens College. Columbia has been recognized by the Carnegie Foundation
as a great place to live. Whether you enjoy the arts or the outdoors, Columbia has much to offer. The District is home to shops, bars, and restaurants. Each year, the city hosts cultural events, including the Roots & Blues & BBQ Festival and the True/False Film Festival.
- Regional airport with direct flights to most major metros
- Family-oriented, Division 1 college town with sports and performing arts
- Excellent public school system, AAA rating, with private school options
- Multiple city parks, bicycle-friendly community with 225-mile trail for bikers and runners
- One hour from a 54,000-acre lake and resort area