Merritt Hawkins has partnered with a healthcare system in the Midwest to identify a physician who can contribute compassionate, patient-centered care in their Family Medicine Clinic. If you enjoy getting to know your patients on a personal level, and truly strive to make a difference, please consider the opportunity below.
Each of our physician commits themselves to practicing mindful medicine and treating patients like people rather than numbers. Collegial, respectful working environment with a highly supportive leadership team that has created a physician-oriented atmosphere.
Consider Living in 1 of the Top 3 Physician-Friendly States in America:
- Outpatient practice structure known for their relaxed but highly efficient office
- Flexible schedules available - work 3 days each week
- Comprehensive and competitive benefits package including paid malpractice and up to 8 weeks of PTO
- Student loan forgiveness and Visa sponsorship also available
- Collaborate with Behavioral Health for optimal patient care and convenience
- Lab and Phlebotomist onsite
- Extremely safe, family-friendly environment
- Less than an hour from one of the largest and diverse metros in America
- Conveniently provides easy access to both Indianapolis and Cincinnati
- Fantastic cost of living
- Terrific educational options, both public and private
- Access to the lakes, river fun, professional sports teams, shopping, fine dining, parks, hiking, biking, boating, hunting, arts, zoos, museums, night life, festivals, and theater
- Extremely warm, welcoming community that truly appreciates its physicians, and the care that they provide
Board Certified or Board Eligible
Spanish Speaking-Not Required
About The Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.