Flexible 4 day work week with blocked days for procedures
Our practice is located in a true year-round destination offering the perfect getaway 365 days-a-year in Wyoming. We are seeking a board-certified Pulmonologist to join an established practice with one of the largest hospitals in the state. This is a wonderful opportunity to experience total autonomy in your practice while performing general pulmonary procedures with the option for more advanced cases.
- Earn a competitive salary and productivity bonus
- Opportunity for leadership
- Enjoy a healthy work-life balance with a flexible schedule (four-day workweek option and no weekends), light call, and five weeks of PTO
- See 13 to 15 patients per day
- Total autonomy in a turnkey practice
- Practice boasts an incredible sleep program
- We offer excellent health, dental, and vision benefits for family as well as one week for CME and a $5,000 CME stipend
- Receive up to $100,000 in student loan repayment
- $400,000+ potential
Located at the base of a beautiful mountain, our charming town in Wyoming offers tremendous opportunity for individuals of all ages and walks of life. Surrounded by breathtaking views and friendly people, you’ll enjoy a remarkable quality of life in our inviting community.
- The #2 most tax-friendly state in the U.S. (according to Kiplinger)—no state income tax and only 4% average local sales tax
- Our town boasts excellent public and private schools
- Spend time in our vibrant downtown area, featuring unique local shops, distilleries, breweries, and restaurants plus a variety of seasonal events and activities
- You’re never more than 20 minutes from the region’s best sightseeing, blue-ribbon fishing, trails for hiking, biking, downhill/nordic skiing, snowshoeing, golfing and more
- Enjoy convenient access to Denver and its many amenities, including top-notch shopping and dining, live entertainment, an international airport, and professional sporting events
- U.S. News ranks Wyoming #3 in Best States for Higher Education
About The Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.