2.5 clinic days, 2 OR days
Our practice is located in a true year-round destination offering the perfect getaway 365 days-a-year in Wyoming. We are seeking a board-certified orthopedic trauma surgeon to join an established practice with one of the largest hospitals in the state. This is a wonderful opportunity to experience total autonomy in your practice while performing general orthopedic procedures with heavy trauma and pelvic fractures.
- Earn a competitive salary and productivity bonus
- Opportunity for potential partnership
- Enjoy a healthy work-life balance with a 4.5-day workweek, a 1:10 call schedule, and 5 weeks of PTO
- Work 2.5 days in clinic and 2 days in the OR
- See 25–30 patients per day in clinic
- Practice alongside 10 other orthopedic surgeons
- We offer excellent health, dental, and vision benefits for family
- Receive up to $100,000 in student loan repayment
- Potential to earn more than $700,000 annually
Located at the base of a beautiful mountain, our charming town in Wyoming offers tremendous opportunity for individuals of all ages and walks of life. Surrounded by breathtaking views and friendly people, you’ll enjoy a remarkable quality of life in our inviting community.
- The #2 most tax-friendly state in the U.S. (according to Kiplinger)—no state income tax and only 4% average local sales tax
- Our town boasts excellent public and private schools
- Spend time in our vibrant downtown area, featuring unique local shops, distilleries, breweries, and restaurants plus a variety of seasonal events and activities
- You’re never more than 20 minutes from the region’s best sightseeing, blue-ribbon fishing, trails for hiking, biking, downhill/Nordic skiing, snowshoeing, golfing, and more
- Enjoy convenient access to Denver and its many amenities, including top-notch shopping and dining, live entertainment, an international airport, and professional sporting events
- U.S. News ranks Wyoming #3 in Best States for Higher Education
About The Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.