Our 99-bed hospital in Iowa, is looking for a board-certified orthopedic surgeon to join our team in a role that focuses on general orthopedics, total joints, and up to 25% sports medicine.
You’ll work in a Level IV trauma center with low trauma volume, physical and occupational therapy, rehabilitation, and on-site pain management services.
As an integral member of our practice, you’ll benefit from the following:
- Employed through the McFarland Clinic
- Established group with over 70 years of history
- Iowa's largest physician-owned multi-specialty clinic
- 280 providers and 1,000 staff members
- Large referral base
- Shareholder status after 2 yrs.
- A full patient panel day one
- Complete autonomy with exceptional support
- Competitive compensation with full benefits
$700,000 guaranteed base salary plus RVU bonus
Located within 90 minutes of three major metros—Des Moines, Sioux City, and Omaha
As part of our community, you’ll have access to the following:
- Safe, family-friendly neighborhoods and be surrounded by a number of engaging activities in Iowa’s beautiful and inviting scenery.
- More than 30 miles of multiuse recreational trails, including the first in Iowa to connect two state parks
- A variety of unique boutiques and specialty stores, wineries, breweries, and local restaurants
- Camping, kayaking, and hiking in Swan Lake State Park
- Welcome to a state ranked #2 in Best Places to Practice by Medscape, and #1 in Best States for Affordability by U.S. News