Monday - Friday...No Weekend Call
Join a 250+ provider system, hospital-employed, multi-specialty group, including a busy and well established ECNU certified endocrinologists and 2 nurse practitioners. Enjoy an outpatient and consult only endocrinology practice with no weekend call and an office space that includes a Diabetes Education Center, thyroid ultrasound, Prolia injections, Feestyle Sensors and A1C monitoring.
- $288,000 base salary plus WRVU production bonuses
- $25,000 signing bonus
- 25 days of PTO plus 5 days off for CME
- $150,000 loan repayment
- Supporting a 700,000+ service area population
- Hospital-employed opportunity—awarded Best Places to Work by Modern Healthcare
Our practice location is a family-friendly college town with a sophisticated medical community. Located on the Mississippi River. Just 90 minutes from St. Louis, our cost of living is about 14 percent below the national average, and our city received an overall A-grade from Niche
- 100,000+ metro area with nationally ranked schools, both private and public, as well as a Division I university with NCAA athletes and performing arts center
- Abundant outdoor activities, expansive city parks system as well as nearby national forest and state parks that allow for hiking, biking, kayaking and camping
- Nationally ranked golf course as well as fine arts, shopping, dining, and entertainment
- Regionally airport with quick access to international airports and hubs
About The Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.