Join an elite organization near Seattle, Washington dedicated to providing a safe, therapeutic environment where those struggling with addiction can build a foundation for their recovery and gain a clear vision of hope. We live by the following values: commitment to excellence, doing good for others, engaging in innovative empirical-based treatment, and showing respect to all. The incoming physician will be welcomed into a state-of-the-art, comfortable, and modern inpatient detox and drug rehab facility designed to help our clients get the help they need to overcome addiction. The fully licensed 44-bed facility that prides itself in providing a safe treatment environment for all staff and clients.
- Total compensation $400,000
- Inpatient, outpatient, and administrative
- Generous sign-on and relocation
- Malpractice coverage
- Mileage allowance and perks
Live in a community that is surrounded by magnificent natural beauty and outdoor spaces, this one-of-a-kind place offers the ultimate in shopping, dining, and cultural attractions. A growing community that is vibrant, modern, and is the gateway to the entire Puget Sound region. While business booms downtown, much of the community retains its small-town feel, with thriving, woodsy neighborhoods, a vast network of green spaces, miles of nature trails, public parks, and swimming beaches.
- Live within minutes from downtown Seattle where you can explore Seattle’s culture and history, visit Kirkland’s waterfront parks and galleries
- Enjoy an eclectic downtown that offers boutiques, signature cuisine, and find exciting nightlife and live entertainment every day
- Minutes from Tacoma International Airport
- Ranked as the most diverse community in Washington and is routinely ranked among the best mid-sized cities in the country with their beautiful parks, top schools, and a vibrant economy
- A great place to raise a family with one of the best school systems in the state, excelling in academics and sports
- Tour Woodinville’s Wine Country, home to over 120 wine tasting rooms and some of the world’s best wines
- Quench your taste for adventure with a day-trip to nearby mountains for hiking, biking, or skiing
- Catch a Seattle Seahawks, Seattle Mariners, or a Seattle Sounders game anytime or enjoy a weekend stroll through the historic Pike Place Market