Merritt Hawkins is pleased to represent a new neurology opportunity with a highly reputable group in the St. Louis metro. This employed position will offer the incoming neurologist the opportunity to focus on an outpatient practice with inpatient consults. Have the ability to focus on your interests in the specialty of neurology with a wide number of supporting specialists.
- Outpatient clinic is located in an Orthopedic and Neuroscience Center
- Imaging located in the center
- Help build up a newer program for this hospital location
- Ample support through administration and on-site staff
- Large number of built-in primary care referring physicians
- Recruiting to get to 1:4 call schedule
With this position, you will see:
- Competitive base salary, guaranteed for 2 years
- RVU production base compensation after initial 2 years
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Opportunity for student loan repayment, up to $100,000
- 401k and Pension Plan
- Malpractice and Tail coverage
- Plus many other employed benefits
Live in and Love St. Louis! St. Louis offers a host of attractions and activities that include the recognized St. Louis Zoo, Forest Park, The Muny, Anheuser-Busch Brewery, St. Louis Cardinals & Busch Stadium, Scottrade Center, Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre, The City Museum, St. Louis Art Museum, Peabody Opera house, Fox Theatre, Chaifetz Arena, The Hill, Union Station, and more!
- Major sports teams and an awesome sports town, with Cardinals baseball and Blues hockey
- Features ample fine-dining, wineries, and microbreweries
- Low cost-of-living with a healthy and balanced real estate market
- Access to great public and private schools
- Family-friendly communities: safe, inviting, and great for kids
- Immediate access to an international airport
To learn more about this position, please reach out for further details!