The Department of Academics at Merritt Hawkins has partnered with Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine and the Department of Emergency Medicine to recruit additional faculty to one of the most prestigious universities in the country. The Department is seeking to expand with the recruitment of additional nocturnists.
All applicants must be board certified or board prepared in emergency medicine. A successful candidate will work as part of a collegial and motivated team and have a record of clinical and academic excellence. Nocturnist Faculty or Staff
- Part-time or full-time opportunities for nocturnists
- This position can be faculty or non-core faculty clinicians if you have non-academic background
- Must have experience in teaching and supervision of residents and advanced practitioners
- Nocturnists work an 8-hour shift from midnight until 8am
- Johns Hopkins Medicine encompasses 3 main sites. Johns Hopkins Hospital is a 1000-bed Level 1 trauma center and academic hospital in Baltimore, MD, the flagship of our healthcare system. Johns Hopkins Bayview is a 420-bed Level 2 trauma center and academic hospital home to our regional burn center, also in Baltimore, MD. Johns Hopkins Howard County General Hospital is a is a 25-bed community hospital in Columbia, MD.
Johns Hopkins University is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria. The university promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.