On behalf of the University of Colorado School of Medicine, the Department of Radiology, and Children’s Hospital Colorado (CHCO), MillicanSolutions, LLC, is pleased to inform you of a unique opportunity for a Fellowship trained Pediatric Radiologist to join a highly sub-specialized academic Pediatric Radiology group as Medical Director
in a new, state-of-the-art 110-bed children’s hospital located in Colorado Springs (COS).
This opportunity includes a private practice style work environment with autonomous management of pediatric imaging at a new Children's Hospital scheduled to open in April 2019. This hospital will share the same PACs system as the main CHCO campus in Aurora, CO, where 24 subspecialty academic pediatric radiologists will be available for collaboration and consultation. Low acuity interventional skills welcomed. ABR certification and Pediatric CAQ eligibility required.
- Medical Director will consult with all pediatric subspecialists at the new hospital to optimize pediatric imaging from neonates to adolescents and be an integral part of the hospital team.
- Growing and vibrant pediatric sub-specialty community with over 50 specialists based in COS.
- The new 294,000 square-foot facility, will include a pediatric-only emergency room, 110 inpatient beds, NICU, PICU, 8 operating rooms, Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders, Sleep Center, EMU & EEG.
- Cutting-edge imaging technology: Fluoroscopy, MRI, CT, plain film, and ultrasound.
- Monday-Friday position with 24/7 Nighthawk service in place and back-up from the main campus.
Located along the Front Range of the Rocky Mountains, Colorado Springs is a fast-growing progressive community of more than 500,000 people and is ranked by U.S. News & World Report
as the 2nd
“Best Place to Live” in the country. The immediate access to internationally renowned skiing, white water rafting, biking and hiking trails, Garden of the Gods, world-class facilities at the United States Olympic Training Center, proximity to Denver, combined with affordable cost of living and quality schools, provides an exceptional quality of life.