On behalf of the Department of Radiology, University of Colorado School of Medicine, and Children’s Hospital Colorado (CHCO), MillicanSolutions, LLC, a leader in pediatric executive search, would like to announce the search for candidates to serve as Vice Chair, Department of Radiology & Section Chief, Pediatric Radiology.
The new Chief will lead the Section in becoming one of the top 5 academic Pediatric Radiology programs in the country with excellence across all missions: clinical, education, and research. To accomplish this goal, we seek an individual with prior leadership and administrative experience, a demonstrated research focus, who has proven skills in successful programmatic growth, written and verbal communication and conflict resolution, operational effectiveness, and a track record for working with teams. The successful MD/DO or MD/DO/PhD candidate will be qualified to be appointed at the rank of Associate or Full Professor in the School of Medicine, board-certified by the American Board of Radiology with a CAQ in Pediatric Radiology, and will be eligible for an unrestricted medical license in the state of Colorado.Transformational Leadership Key Initiatives & Opportunity Highlights:
- Improve the quality and overarching value proposition of pediatric radiology services.
- Partner with administrative and medical leaders to formally develop a 5-year radiology services strategic plan.
- Expand grant-funded research and promote/leverage innovation.
- In collaboration with CHCO operational leaders and other medical stakeholders identified, operationalize the expansion of the interventional radiology program.
- 24-pediatric radiologists in the Section supporting the CHCO Network of Care serving a seven-state region.
- 187,000 exams annually with subspecialized expertise in MSK, cardiac, neuro, fetal, and interventional radiology.
- ACGME accredited Pediatric Radiology Fellowship and Pediatric Neuroradiology Fellowship program.
- Consistently recognized at the highest level by the U.S. News & World Report, CHCO continued its tradition of excellence by being recognized as top of class for 2019-20 with 10-specialties ranked among the top 20-most elite in the country.
We would like to speak with you confidentially about why we feel this is one of the top leadership opportunities in the country. All interactions will remain confidential and no inquiries will be made without the consent of the applicant.
The University of Colorado School of Medicine values diversity and is committed to equal opportunity for all persons regardless of age, color, disability, ethnicity, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status protected by law.