Emergency Medicine Opportunity | Close Proximity to Pittsburgh | Competitive Compensation | Large Established Organization
Merritt Hawkins invites you to review a Trauma & Acute Care Surgery opportunity with a 400-bed, regional healthcare provider serving a 6-county area in central PA. This accredited Level II Trauma Center is a regional cardiology/cardio-thoracic surgery center, and a regional cancer center. This group provides vascular and endovascular surgery, neurosurgery, behavioral health, vascular & wound care, and is a JCAHO-Accredited Stroke Center.
Group and Position Details:
- Join a team of 20 EM physicians
- Full benefits with a competitive guaranteed salary range of 400,000
- Amazing quality of life
- 13 (10 hr shifts) per month
- 70,000 Volume ED
Have the opportunity to join a system that has 30+ hospitals, 400+ out-patient centers, employs over 3,500 physicians and over 80,000 employees, has an insurance services division, and is closely affiliated with the University of Pittsburgh.
Have the opportunity to live within a relative proximity to Pittsburgh, Baltimore, Washington, D.C., and Philadelphia. This city is accompanied by several malls/shopping centers with an excellent school system recreational activities within and close to the city include:
- Several state parks for camping
- Fly fishing, boating, hiking, local amusement parks, several golf courses and country clubs are a few of the amenities you can enjoy year round