Thirty six hours is considered full-time.
This award-winning, nationally recognized, non-profit organization is looking for a family practitioner to join their system. This opportunity is out of true need from the community as it is over a 3 month wait time for new patients. Join 3 physicians and 2 Nurse Practitioners and walk into a busy practice. Practice Details:
Enjoy living in a St. Louis Metro Area - All the access with none of the hassles.
- Outpatient Only Opportunity
- Nurse Triage Line for After Hour Calls
- Earn up to $230,000 Annual Salary Plus wRVU and Quality Bonuses
- 4 Weeks Paid Time Off Plus 1 Week CME
- $4,000 CME Stipend
- Retirement vehicles: 401k, 403b, and 457b deferred compensation plan
- Pension plan
- Relocation package
- Health, Pharmacy, Dental, Vision, Long-term disability, Life, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage provided
- $100,000 student loan assistance
St. Louis offers a host of attractions and activities that include the recognized St. Louis Zoo, Forest Park, The Muny, Anheuser-Busch Brewery, Busch Stadium, Scottrade Center, Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre, The City Museum, St. Louis Art Museum, Peabody Opera house, Fox Theatre, Chaifetz Arena, The Hill, Union Station, and more!
- Major sports teams and an awesome sports town, with Cardinals baseball and Blues hockey
- Features ample fine-dining, wineries, and microbreweries
- Low cost-of-living with a healthy and balanced real estate market
- Access to great public and private schools
- Family-friendly communities: safe, inviting, and great for kids
- Immediate access to a major international airport
About The Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.