Thirty six hours is considered full-time.
A top Midwest healthcare organization is seeking a board-certified Family Medicine physician. This is an outpatient-only role on the campus of a full-service, 206-bed acute care hospital located just minutes from St. Louis.
As part of the number one medical group in the region, the incoming physician will have access to excellent resources and support staff. Opportunity Highlights:
Discover Alton, Illinois:
- Enjoy a flexible schedule (36 patient-facing hours per week)
- Opportunity to practice in a modern workspace
- Approachable specialists co-located on the hospital campus
- Physicians at this location have the highest patient satisfaction scores in the area
- Competitive compensation and full benefits
- Student loan reimbursement and training stipends available
Situated along the Mississippi River, Alton, Illinois, is an inviting community filled with welcoming individuals and genuine Midwest charm. The incoming physician will have the opportunity to live in this ideal St. Louis suburb or commute less than 30 minutes from the city.
- Benefit from a cost of living more than 20% lower than the national average
- St. Louis and its surrounding suburbs boast exceptional school districts
- Experience an abundance of outdoor recreation, including hiking, fishing, and kayaking
- Enjoy access to St. Louis’ many amenities, including live entertainment, an international airport, and professional sporting events
About The Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.