Thirty six hours is considered full-time.
This award-winning, nationally recognized, non-profit organization is looking for a family practitioner to join their system. Join three physicians and two nurse practitioners with ample support. Opportunity Details:
Compensation & Benefits:
- Part of the #1 medical group in the region, consistently ranked among the best in the nation
- Outpatient only
- Established patient base to walk into
- EPIC EMR
- Guaranteed salary starting at $230,000
- Option for sign-on bonus, retention bonus, and relocation package
- Health, pharmacy, dental, vision, long-term disability, life, AD&D, and malpractice insurance
- Pension, 401k, 403b retirement plans
- $4,000 CME reimbursement
- Student loan reimbursement and training stipend
Enjoy all of the conveniences of a major metro area along with the low cost of living and community atmosphere that the Midwest can provide. Live in a city known for its performing arts, professional sports, nationally ranked universities, and healthcare organizations. An international airport can take you anywhere you would like to go.
- Both public and private school options available and over 11 nationally recognized universities
- A thriving music and theatre scene, including the famous Fox Theatre
- Nationally recognized zoos, including The St. Louis Zoo and Children's Zoo
- Forest Park, a sprawling day out adventure that's larger than New York's Central Park
- Convenient access to great year-round getaways and camping
- Busch Stadium, home to the St. Louis Cardinals
- Award-winning dining
About The Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.