Our practice in a remarkable region of New Mexico is seeking a board-certified teleradiologist to join our team. This is an incredible opportunity to work with a prestigious group of 35 radiologists with extensive experience in a variety of subspecialties, including breast imaging, body imaging, cardiovascular, chest, emergency, gastrointestinal, genitourinary, head and neck, musculoskeletal, neuroradiology, pediatric, interventional, nuclear medicine, and ultrasound.
- Opportunity for partnership and incredible earning potential, including bonuses
- Role will involve 50% basic X-rays and 50% CT scans, MRIs, and ultrasounds
- Enjoy a healthy work-life balance in this diagnostic teleradiologist role as a result of a 7 on / 14 off schedule
- Earn $450,000+ annually
Located along the breathtaking Sandia Mountains in a vibrant city in New Mexico, our practice sits in an inviting community filled with a diverse culture and distinctive traditions. With consistent sunshine throughout the year, accompanied by painted skies and gorgeous mountain views serving as your everyday backdrop, you’ll find yourself basking in an incomparable quality of life.
- Enjoy a cost of living lower than the national average
- Our town boasts exceptional public and private schools, including 3 of the top 10 public high schools and 5 of the top 10 private high schools in the state (as ranked by Niche), as well as local universities with medical schools and residency programs
- Experience endless opportunities for outdoor activities, including skiing, hot air ballooning, golfing, hiking, rock climbing, and biking
- We offer an incredible arts scene as well as an array of local shopping and dining options
- New Mexico is known as the “Land of Enchantment” because of its scenic beauty, rich and diverse history, and unique art
- Just minutes from a major metro area