Innovative Solutions in Pediatric to Adult Care Transitions
Posted by Anonymous at 1/25/2017 10:07:44 AM
Join Merritt Hawkins for the 2017 Transitional Care Conference
We hope that you will join us on Thursday, February 16th for the North Texas 2017 Transition Care Conference where we will be examining Innovative Solutions in Pediatric to Adult Care Transitions.
Merritt Hawkins is proud to be a silver sponsor for this conference. Attendees can receive CME credit for attending this conference. Additionally, those who attend will be provided information that will help you:
- Examine the necessity for improving care transitions from the different stakeholders’ perspectives
- Learn at least four models of care transition practices
- Discuss the need for care transition improvements in North Texas
- Identify care transitions resources available via GotTransition.org
- Describe how care transitions curriculum can be developed and implemented into healthcare professions education
The conference will take place on Thursday, February 16th at the UNT Health Science Center Medical Education and Training Building on 1000 Montgomery Street in Fort Worth, Texas.
To register for the conference, click here.
We look forward to seeing you there.
We invite you to search our nationwide permanent physician jobs. If you have any questions or want more information regarding a physician job or any other matter, request a call from one of our expert physician recruiters.
Post a comment